Federal Resume Writing Services & Career Coaching For Veterans, Military & Federal Contractors
We specialize in:
- Military-To-Civilian Resume Writing
- Military-to-Federal/State Government Transitions
- Federal Resume Services/USAJobs Applications/KSAs
- Career Coaching
- Interview Coaching/Prep
- LinkedIn Profile Writing
Do you need an online resume service?
How about a military-to-civilian career transition coach?
We understand that as a veteran transitioning out of active service, you need to know: what now?
A simple question; but, a biggie. Right?
You have specialized skills, leadership experience, and work ethic.
Skills you have accumulated over your career.
We’ll translate the skills of your military career. And, highlight the keywords/phrases that best fit federal or civilian job announcements.
Certified & Experienced Resume Writers & Career Coaches
Challenges of Writing the Best Resume
Writing a professional military resume seems simple enough, right?
- But, how do you translate technical, military job tasks to something civilian friendly?
- Which resume format best presents your military career?
- How do you tailor your resume to its intended audience?
How Our Online Resume Services Can Help You
Maybe you’re submitting your resume through USAJobs.
Or, you’re targeting a government contractor or position in the civilian sector.
You do not have to craft the perfect resume alone.
An online resume writing service knows how to translate your professional experience.
As a military spouse, I am fluent in federal jargon. I also understand the unique needs of transitioning service members.
Services & Other Job Transition Services For Veterans
- Interview Coaching/Mock Interview Prep
- Transition Assistance
- Private Sector / Military-To-Civilian Job Search
- Contractor/Government Job Inquiries
- Military Resume Writing Services